Monday, June 27, 2005

The Over-empowerment Project

Well, it's time to dip back into solipsism...

I am all for people standing up for their rights. No one should have their rights, feelings, what-have-you, stepped on. It's particularly galling when someone weaker has difficulty standing up for themselves.

Did you know that there's an upper limit? Really! I recently learned this the hard way.

You hit the limit when you are empowering yourself to the Nth degree; and the only thing that matters is YOU! You have reached the point of over-empowerment when things like fairness, basic human decency and love fall by the wayside in favor of "I'M RIGHT, MOTHERFUCKA; FUCK ALL Y'ALL!!"

It must stop right at the border of "good-for-me" and "good-for-everybody." Why? Think about it! That's where you cross the line from "good for me" to "bad for everybody..."

Yeah, I hurt. I'll get over it.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Welcome to America.

2:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home