Thursday, April 13, 2006

Scandal fatigue; cleaning out my closet


Above, Sorrow and John succumb to news that another Conservative is going to jail...

Well, obviously, since the last time I posted, the Bush Presidency has continued to self-destruct. I could pound away at my laptop for hours on the topic, but there are other things for me to write about, with not enough time to write about them, plus Bush is doing all of the heavy work now...the headlines being so much more articulate than little ol' me...

Democratic Congressman John Conyers, who has been fighting the good fight a long time, may have undone a lot of his good work by misusing his congressional staff as nannies and go-fers.. If the allegations prove true, he needs to face the music just as anyone in the circumstance should...we'll see how this pans out. If it's true, it's despicable. But I bet the Republican-lead House Ethics committee meets over this one, chop-chop!

As some of you know from email, I began a massive clean-out project in February...it continues! I am cleaning out my closet, literally, not figuratively, so I am not sorry, Momma. I have thrown quite a bit of stuff out, and gotten rid of furniture I once thought I'd own forever. Now I am into the nitty-gritty, the file after file of stuff that is largely being thrown out, but cannot be tossed out wholesale for fear of losing something important...as a result, with the exception of the bookcases, my place looks as messy as ever, the reduction of crap coming mainly from eliminating things that have been hidden, heretofore. The advantage is that while all of my crap is in plain site, as I organize it; it has open storage to return to, this time as its permanent home. And it's leaving wide expanses of open real estate in it's wake!

And I trade that activity day-to-day with editing EWPM down...still currently logging all of the footage, some 14 hours...happy to report the footage holds up better than I hoped!

But I am edging closer and closer to a real adult home! Then I can do lots of adult stuff in it! Like...

Well, hopefully, my pad will be ready for an adult just as my psyche evolves to take advantage of my reorganized faculties...

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sounds excellent, TRS! Good for you!

3:10 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

By the way, have you made
http://greenbriarpictureshows.blogspot.com/
a friend yet? :)

7:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home